Michigan Registered Agent
As a local Michigan registered agent service, our business model is simple: our experts ensure your company’s state and legal notices get to you fast, at an affordable price that never goes up.
You can also hire our experienced staff to form your business or file other Michigan business documents with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA).
$49 Michigan Registered Agent Service
When you hire us as your Michigan Registered Agent, you get:
- One Low Price That Never Goes Up: $49 Per Year
- Local Registered Office in Okemos, Michigan
- Secure Online Account You Can Access Anywhere, Anytime
- Real-Time Local Document Uploading and Delivery
- All Compliance and Service of Process Docs Loaded Into Your Online Account
- Compliance Reminders, Notices, and Updates to Keep You in Good Standing
- Expert Service From Friendly Professional Filing Team
Hiring your Michigan registered agent is a crucial decision for your business’s success. Who do you trust with this responsibility?
Why Choose Our Registered Agent Service?
The registered agent accepts legal notices such as compliance notifications and service of processes on your behalf. If your documents are held up and cause you to miss a legal deadline, your company will be held liable. Your authority to do business can even be revoked.
Our name and local physical address will be listed on your public filings as well, offering you privacy by keeping your own address off the business’s public records.
Because of how important this is for the safety of your business, you should make this decision carefully—you shouldn’t hire just anybody.
Our local Michigan Registered Agent service has your best interest at heart. Not only are we passionate about what we do, we know that good business for you is good business for us. We’re dedicated to supporting our Michigan economy and fellow local businesses.
Michigan Business Formation Service
We also form Michigan LLCs and corporations for our registered agent clients. Our business formation service is $100 plus state fees and includes:
- Processing in 1 Business Day
- 365 Days of Michigan Registered Agent Service
- Access to our Library of Free Legal Documents
- Local Registered Office in Okemos, Michigan
- Optional BOI Report Filing Service
- Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents
- Real-Time Corporation Annual Report Reminders
- Instant Document Delivery System
- Instant Registered Agent Service
- Instant online presence with secure domain, website, email and more
- Lifetime Client Support
- Online Access to Additional Business Services
Why Choose Our Business Formation Service?
Here at Michigan Registered Agent LLC, we offer full business formation service—meaning that in addition to being your registered agent and keeping you updated on legal notices, we will fill out and file all of your business formation documents. This convenience is made even better by the assurance that everything will be filed quickly and efficiently. We’ve been doing this a long time, and we’d love to help your business get its legs.
When you hire us to form your company, we also set your company up with the platform and resources to establish your Michigan business presence, all at no additional upfront cost. You get a year free of your own business domain. You also get 90 days free to use your own open-source website, business email, SSL, and a Michigan phone number that can serve as your business line. Everything you need to get your business online with the option to cancel whenever you like.
In Michigan, LLCs have a $50 state filing fee. For-profit corporations cost $60 to file, and non-profit corporations cost $20 to file. All businesses are offered expedited processing for additional fees. 24-hour expediting is an extra $50. (Unexpedited filings commonly take 3-10 days.)
If you hire us, we’ll bill you for our services and your state fees all at once, streamlining everything. Going forward, we will also issue annual report reminders for your LLC or corporation and can assist with your report filing!
Thanks for Considering Michigan Registered Agent LLC!
We would love to help your business form in the great state of Michigan. We might not be a big company, but we love what we do—and this is all we do! We want to be the best Michigan registered agent you can find.
Still have questions? Reach out today! We have experts waiting for your call to help with anything you might have questions about.
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.